
End of the year Wishes and Love.
Last week Peaches Christ come up for a wonderful week of fun. What perfect way to combat my trip back home that I had experienced during Thanksgiving. I came back from Utah feeling inadequate and feeling like I need to rescue all my loved ones and friends from the dull drums of that state. Now don’t get me wrong. I love my Family, I love my friends that still live there but when you can’t really talk to your family about you current hopes, dreams and loves, let alone lusts. It get’s frustrating. I just feel like I need to filter all of it from my parents. They always seem to be supportive, as much as they can be, but… oh well Peaches was a wonderful and uplifting change of pace.
I just loved talking about plans and dreams and how things are really falling into place for her. WOW a whole Peaches Christ Empire! I’m so happy for her. I really hope it truly just gets better and better for her. She is really a person I love to support and be there for. Real on every level and so fun to hangout with. I really don’t feel that way about some of the other drag starlets rising up in media popularity; they just seem so fake and aggressive. That has never been my policy. So it was so enlightening to hang out, laugh and joke with Peaches. I threw her into my insane schedule for the weekend and she was always up and so supportive. Even did my super corny song for BaconStrip. Christakular was the biggest it has ever been and the attendance was amazing. Perfect Christmas gift. Thank you everyone!
So I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who helped me out this year and to mention some mile stones this year.
First thanks to all my fans. You keep growing and growing and I’m not really sure why. I just love that you come out to support and are so fun to have in my life. I hope that I can give you enough reasons to come back.
Thanks to Chuck and Lloyd in providing me with a wonderful place that I can hideaway from it all.
Thanks to the Rebar for letting me play there on a regular Basis. You were the first bar I experienced and loved in Seattle and I feel truly blessed. I love being able to say I’m a regular performer there.
Thanks to West Seattle Senior Center for keeping me around. I love the West Seattle Family and our bingo nights are something I really look forward to.
Thanks to Danial Helman for always keeping me looking top notch and being such an amazing friend and collaborator.
Thanks to Eladio at Julia’s for letting me play in the live show Vamps and Vixens for as long as we did. It truly was a marvelous time and found my voice in cabaret through that show. I really consider that show a stepping stone to much bigger things for me.
Thanks to Jody Leon for being my source of laughter over and over again.
Thanks to Pauline and Michael for their undying support and love in all that I do, and our fabulous adventures together buying bacon at Costco and laughing all night at our strangeness.
Thanks to Maxine for coming back this year as my surly sidekick. I love it when you give me a hard time. I love when you are there to help me handle all of the madness. Your photo talents I exploit year after year.
Thanks Ms. Wales for all your help with videos, lighting, camping, editing, projecting, bouncing off ideas and rides to the airport. You are a wonderful man!
Thanks to my men. The men that keep me tantalized and motivated through out the year. Raymondo, Kerry, James and all the others. I love and dream about you all the time.
Thanks to everyone else who inspires me and keeps me running. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and here is working together for another glorious year!
Much love with Tab and Sevens,
Sylv
P.S. if you are interested in picking up the Sylvia’s Pulp Calendar this year. For the first time you can pick one up yourself. Perfect Copy on Broadway is selling them for $5.00. Just go in and ask to order your own copy of the calendar. The cost just goes to cover the cost of the printing and assembly.
Last week Peaches Christ come up for a wonderful week of fun. What perfect way to combat my trip back home that I had experienced during Thanksgiving. I came back from Utah feeling inadequate and feeling like I need to rescue all my loved ones and friends from the dull drums of that state. Now don’t get me wrong. I love my Family, I love my friends that still live there but when you can’t really talk to your family about you current hopes, dreams and loves, let alone lusts. It get’s frustrating. I just feel like I need to filter all of it from my parents. They always seem to be supportive, as much as they can be, but… oh well Peaches was a wonderful and uplifting change of pace.
I just loved talking about plans and dreams and how things are really falling into place for her. WOW a whole Peaches Christ Empire! I’m so happy for her. I really hope it truly just gets better and better for her. She is really a person I love to support and be there for. Real on every level and so fun to hangout with. I really don’t feel that way about some of the other drag starlets rising up in media popularity; they just seem so fake and aggressive. That has never been my policy. So it was so enlightening to hang out, laugh and joke with Peaches. I threw her into my insane schedule for the weekend and she was always up and so supportive. Even did my super corny song for BaconStrip. Christakular was the biggest it has ever been and the attendance was amazing. Perfect Christmas gift. Thank you everyone!
So I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who helped me out this year and to mention some mile stones this year.
First thanks to all my fans. You keep growing and growing and I’m not really sure why. I just love that you come out to support and are so fun to have in my life. I hope that I can give you enough reasons to come back.
Thanks to Chuck and Lloyd in providing me with a wonderful place that I can hideaway from it all.
Thanks to the Rebar for letting me play there on a regular Basis. You were the first bar I experienced and loved in Seattle and I feel truly blessed. I love being able to say I’m a regular performer there.
Thanks to West Seattle Senior Center for keeping me around. I love the West Seattle Family and our bingo nights are something I really look forward to.
Thanks to Danial Helman for always keeping me looking top notch and being such an amazing friend and collaborator.
Thanks to Eladio at Julia’s for letting me play in the live show Vamps and Vixens for as long as we did. It truly was a marvelous time and found my voice in cabaret through that show. I really consider that show a stepping stone to much bigger things for me.
Thanks to Jody Leon for being my source of laughter over and over again.
Thanks to Pauline and Michael for their undying support and love in all that I do, and our fabulous adventures together buying bacon at Costco and laughing all night at our strangeness.
Thanks to Maxine for coming back this year as my surly sidekick. I love it when you give me a hard time. I love when you are there to help me handle all of the madness. Your photo talents I exploit year after year.
Thanks Ms. Wales for all your help with videos, lighting, camping, editing, projecting, bouncing off ideas and rides to the airport. You are a wonderful man!
Thanks to my men. The men that keep me tantalized and motivated through out the year. Raymondo, Kerry, James and all the others. I love and dream about you all the time.
Thanks to everyone else who inspires me and keeps me running. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and here is working together for another glorious year!
Much love with Tab and Sevens,
Sylv
P.S. if you are interested in picking up the Sylvia’s Pulp Calendar this year. For the first time you can pick one up yourself. Perfect Copy on Broadway is selling them for $5.00. Just go in and ask to order your own copy of the calendar. The cost just goes to cover the cost of the printing and assembly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home