
New shows and no call backs.
So this last week I did two photo shoots with Antonio. One for my new show at Orient Express. NEW Weekly show. I’m going to run until the end of February. See how it goes. I’m very excited to be with Tor Middlewood. He is so talented and oh my word he is just as crazy about Burt Bacharach as I am. So our line-up is going to consist of a lot of very avante garde’ Burt with some of my standard songs from Vamps and Vixens along with older hits of mine and sprinkled in with original and sprinkled in with originals that Tor has written. All with conversation and cocktails that Tor Middlewood has written. All with conversation and cocktails. I’m in hopes that we open up New Years evening. So perhaps your plans might include dropping by? Some glamour on the train, cocktails and true live lounge with a great party atmosphere?
Could be amazing!
The second photo shoot was for my calendar this year. I’m running far behind on. I normally have everything put together by now with things at the printers by now so I can have it ready for the first weekend of December. Instead, I’m organizing them and getting it all prepared for when I get back from my trip to Utah.
While shooting with this year’s model. Late drama, another story, he spilled it saying that he was sorry that I wasn’t coming back to Vamps and Vixens in January. (Hmmm I wasn’t asked back.) So I guess it’s reopening with out me. I would not have gone back but it would have been nice to be asked back. Humph. So it makes me even more anxious to make this run at Orient Express even more successful. At least I took Tor away from the band. He he. So here is to the beginning of a very busy new year. Bigger and better things that I’ll have more creative control over and even bigger events.
Cocktails with Sylvia and Tor
Thursdays 8:00-10:00pm.
No cover.
Orient Express Restaurant and Lounge
2963 4th Ave South in the SODO district.
Seattle, WA 98134
So this last week I did two photo shoots with Antonio. One for my new show at Orient Express. NEW Weekly show. I’m going to run until the end of February. See how it goes. I’m very excited to be with Tor Middlewood. He is so talented and oh my word he is just as crazy about Burt Bacharach as I am. So our line-up is going to consist of a lot of very avante garde’ Burt with some of my standard songs from Vamps and Vixens along with older hits of mine and sprinkled in with original and sprinkled in with originals that Tor has written. All with conversation and cocktails that Tor Middlewood has written. All with conversation and cocktails. I’m in hopes that we open up New Years evening. So perhaps your plans might include dropping by? Some glamour on the train, cocktails and true live lounge with a great party atmosphere?
Could be amazing!
The second photo shoot was for my calendar this year. I’m running far behind on. I normally have everything put together by now with things at the printers by now so I can have it ready for the first weekend of December. Instead, I’m organizing them and getting it all prepared for when I get back from my trip to Utah.
While shooting with this year’s model. Late drama, another story, he spilled it saying that he was sorry that I wasn’t coming back to Vamps and Vixens in January. (Hmmm I wasn’t asked back.) So I guess it’s reopening with out me. I would not have gone back but it would have been nice to be asked back. Humph. So it makes me even more anxious to make this run at Orient Express even more successful. At least I took Tor away from the band. He he. So here is to the beginning of a very busy new year. Bigger and better things that I’ll have more creative control over and even bigger events.
Cocktails with Sylvia and Tor
Thursdays 8:00-10:00pm.
No cover.
Orient Express Restaurant and Lounge
2963 4th Ave South in the SODO district.
Seattle, WA 98134


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home