
Well it’s done.
The new spring show was just not taking off.
Excuses? Sure.
Options now? Of course.
The Producer doesn’t want to loose anymore money. I don’t blame him at all. I would have stopped long before. I probably would have stopped with in the first few months of low attendance numbers. I probably would have built it a bit smaller, tweaked some things but I kept saying to myself…it’s not my show. So I did my role as the best supporting cast member I could be. But that was not enough.
What I learned? Live band is so cool to work with.
Price goes with area and place.
I can carry a whole show with banter and song.
Start small and work up.
Keep it tight and do it right not half assed.
I’m ready to start a cocktail show?
Weekly? I’d like to try.
Goodbye Vamps & Vixens. It was fun.
The new spring show was just not taking off.
Excuses? Sure.
Options now? Of course.
The Producer doesn’t want to loose anymore money. I don’t blame him at all. I would have stopped long before. I probably would have stopped with in the first few months of low attendance numbers. I probably would have built it a bit smaller, tweaked some things but I kept saying to myself…it’s not my show. So I did my role as the best supporting cast member I could be. But that was not enough.
What I learned? Live band is so cool to work with.
Price goes with area and place.
I can carry a whole show with banter and song.
Start small and work up.
Keep it tight and do it right not half assed.
I’m ready to start a cocktail show?
Weekly? I’d like to try.
Goodbye Vamps & Vixens. It was fun.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home