Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Monday, July 13, 2009


Dear Internet Lover,

I removed your Facebook photos from my desktop today. Please don’t be offended, it’s just getting hard to look at you all day. It seems that even though this whole internet email romance has been based in Facebook and you refuse to move out of that realm of safety. Our love came so close to realty. Now your photos seem to laugh at me in your smiles. Your grin has become a sneer that says, I’m never going to make an effort to meet you and no I’m never going to actually become real. Your emails a safe way to flirt with no consequence, a truly passionate passive aggressive affair. No hard feelings? I think I prefer the reality of actual people. People who I can call, people I can meet, touch, invite to things, hangout. I guess I should be satisfied with this kind of cyber love and be completely engulfed in the true meaning in emails. Perhaps IM’s should be just a good as phone calls. I just can’t accept that. I guess I’m just an old fashioned girl.

Sorry again,

Miss you. (really)

Sylv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home