
Eggy, wayggies !
Something so surreal about making brunch for friends at my house and actually saying a line to one of the people that stared in the movie that inspired it. On the 17th that exact thing happened. Peach Christ, Mink Stole, Cousin Wonderlette and Tria where in town for the Gay and Lesbian Film festival. Since there are always strange diets these days I thought it would be fun to have them over for a brunch and just hangout and catch up. I made my Mormon Eggs and Waffles and when the eggs were done. I yelled out “Time for the eggy, waggys! How often does something like that happen?
Funny.
Something so surreal about making brunch for friends at my house and actually saying a line to one of the people that stared in the movie that inspired it. On the 17th that exact thing happened. Peach Christ, Mink Stole, Cousin Wonderlette and Tria where in town for the Gay and Lesbian Film festival. Since there are always strange diets these days I thought it would be fun to have them over for a brunch and just hangout and catch up. I made my Mormon Eggs and Waffles and when the eggs were done. I yelled out “Time for the eggy, waggys! How often does something like that happen?
Funny.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home