Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sylvia and Tor…

Wow you can tell when you have not been promoting an event.
Orient Express has been a good and bad experience. Last night was my first night with the new schedule. We shifted to every 4th Thursday after the end of March. I haven’t had much time to post. Let alone stir up people to come. Excuses, I know. So last night we did the show for none. Then one, then three more, then two more. They were all my friends. So I think we will post the date on the next one and spread that in all the ads.

We did two new songs Love on the Rocks and Ain’t no Way to Treat A Lady. These are both new songs to go into the lineup for Pampas room series. We audition for that in just a few weeks and I want it to be perfect. More on that as soon as I find out more.

Have you signed up for my new email list?

Come on…what are you waiting for?
Sign up to Sylvia's Email Newsletter!http://eepurl.com/rN2T Please Note: Sylvia and Tor every 4th Thursday at Orient Express.BaconStrip Every 1st Saturday of the Month at Rebar. Coming soon! the New website www.stayformore.com . My website with show and event details / news / blogs /dates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home