
I love Brini.
So I’ve been following Brini since she had her Television show on the Style network. I’ve signed up for her Podcast and get her emails. So the other day she focused on what? Woodies! I love woodies!
http://brinimaxwell.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=603752
I have custom painted my Vespa in the Country Sedan Fashion and I would love to do the same for Barbara my 94 Grand Marquis. Except in the matching paint off the Vespa. So anyway if you don’t follow Brini, Perhaps you should.
So I’ve been following Brini since she had her Television show on the Style network. I’ve signed up for her Podcast and get her emails. So the other day she focused on what? Woodies! I love woodies!
http://brinimaxwell.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=603752
I have custom painted my Vespa in the Country Sedan Fashion and I would love to do the same for Barbara my 94 Grand Marquis. Except in the matching paint off the Vespa. So anyway if you don’t follow Brini, Perhaps you should.
Another great website that features Station wagon ads.
Make sure to Sign up to my email list!
Sign up to Sylvia's Email Newsletter!http://eepurl.com/rN2T


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home