Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Monday, May 03, 2010


Hello...?
Hello...?
Are we connected?

Oh my word! This site is finally in a space that I can access! I’ve had this site since 2000. I have not really had much ability to access it and update it without considerable help or direct help from outside people. SOOOOO since 2003 it really hasn’t been touched other than a page advertising Bacon Strip and pointing to Rebar. Well along came the Italian. He has been slapping together the marketing part of Sylvia into place. So now I have a website / Blog/ Twitter/ and Email Newsletter account!

Instead of individual floating things we now put it all together to have a presence that makes sense!

YEAH!

So now you can peer into the inner working of my schedule, thoughts and pictures! Go ahead look around. Updates happening regularly!

Welcome!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home