Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008



Ok now for #5

The AMC Pacer! One of my favorite pedal cars was made Pacer car look. I always thought it looked so friendly.

My drag mom even had one. His was the Station wagon. This was truly a very innovative car. Made for the commuter. The passenger door was much wider to let people in and out much easier with a deeper scoop to access the back seat. Riding in one was amazing also. It was like riding in a fishbowl. They had lots of engine problems because of the weight of the car and the engine not being big enough to really handle it. But the one I rode in was pretty darn cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger Catalina Vel-DuRay said...

Our neighbor's had one of these. He was always getting drunk and coming home with new cars and appliances. Gosh, those were the days!!!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home