
Sounds of the holidays.
I love crazy Christmas music.
I get to listen to it once a year and a small but quickly growing collection of strange Christmas songs. This year during the summer I found TV Dinner Christmas album. It’s a compilation on TV stars and their Christmas songs. It features Edith and Archie doing a medley of love songs. It’s cute and a bit strange, but the best one on there is the Bonanza Cast doing Merry Christmas Neighbors. Also I have been loving Lilieks daily blog entries of strange Christmas songs. The lovely part is now that I have over 400 Christmas songs on my play list I can listen all day at work and never hear the same song. Crazy thing is I haven’t even touched my Christmas Cassettes yet. They include Julie Andrews Christmas and the Supremes Christmas. I know, I need to get on it.
Happy holidays everyone!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home