Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Friday, November 30, 2007


Christmas time is here!

I ‘m so sorry I was a miss at Thanksgiving wishes. It went well. WWWH was a perfect place for it. Nothing says Thanksgiving more than Jesus on the Cross.

Last weekend was so full, Thanksgiving then I had to work on Friday, Back that night for a Columbia City Cabaret, Saturday, Pull out all the Christmas and clean up in time for a friend’s last minute 40th B-day party that I agreed for them to use my place. Then out of town guests, then this week, BaconStrip Rehearsals, Christmas cards were sent out Tuesday. Now I just wait for the fall out of those I missed. Then to top it all off a favorite waterhole block was closing this week so of course late night final bar parties all this week.

So this weekend is full once again with activity.

Tonight is my Calendar Release party at the WWWH ! Thanks Chuck again for letting us invade your space. Yet again.

Saturday night BaconStrip

Sunday Brunch then another Birthday party thingy.

Monday is the SQREAM potluck holiday gathering.

I need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home