

Since I was little I have always loved cars. I used to test my self on cars makes and names. Not really the engine sizes, or how fast they when but the name plates and the models. So when ever I would go to the toy store I’d always try to get a matchbox. Nothing too racy, just something that I could imagine driving if I had been big enough. So I was always more interested in finding the normal looking cars. Well last weekend I was down in Tacoma with Maxine and we ran across this funky little store on Antique row that had these little cars. They all came together as a set of forgotten classics.
So can you name them all?
I totally knew them all by model name and Car maker.
Can you?


3 Comments:
Oooh, that's a tricky one - the yellow one is an AMC Pacer, right? Clearly, I need to work more on my car flashcards!
blue-Gremlin, green-Pinto wagon, yellow-Pacer, white-Escort, brn/gold-Bobcat (the Mercury version of the Pinto)... can't quite tell red one... Ford Tempo or Mercury Topaz?
shared the same interest in 'good, solid' cars as opposed to hot rods... my favorite matchbox was a plain-jane early 70s Ford F-150 pickup
Matt you got all of them!
WOW! Right on!
Post a Comment
<< Home