Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Passport? Check!

Finally! I applied for my passport back in 9/11 days but never finished the process. I don’t know why, I guess I thought it would be a huge process. It really wasn’t. Very easy. And now the Obama is in the “house” it doesn’t take anytime to get it. So no rush fee! I got it in 2 weeks!

So in March a group of us girls are taking off on an international trip to sunny Puerto Vallarta! It’s my first time on an international trip to South America. So I’ve packed my International Male turquoise gauze lounging outfit, my light blue Japanese spa outfit I picked up in Manzanita, my new cork matching turquoise slip-ons for the pool side and now I’m going to look for the sun hat to finish it all off. I’m also going to pick up some good gay pulp books to read and learn my new I-touch. Mostly I’m going to spend the week getting bored. No show stuff. Just relax.

The Julia’s show- Vixens and Vamps is coming along wonderfully! This will be a weekly show that I MC every Thursday. I went to the first band rehearsal last night. They are amazing! Totally have no problem getting all the songs together. I’m very excited about the line up and it will blow everything else out of the water.

Other news? Well my long time stagnant website is going to be redirected to something I can update! This blog site! Now I just need to find out how to activate the calendar feature on here. Wish me luck. It’s taken me only ten years to get this far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home