Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008


So as the holidaz are breathing down my neck, here is the schedule for T-day 2008. If anyone would like to attend and I have left you out…please let me know of any updates in attendees and what you would like to bring.

At Noon on Thanksgiving: I love eating a bit all day and piecing at stuff all day so I’ll be serving Swedish pancakes and coffee at noon. I will also be showing assorted Christmas Television programs all afternoon while we wait for Maxine’s bird to bake. So of the programs we will have options for are 1976 Donnie and Marie Christmas Special, Sonny and Cher Christmas, Pee Wee Herman’s Christmas Special, Ozzie and Harriett’s Christmas, Star Wars Christmas, along with other options like Airport! And newly released Boys in the Band.

4:30 we start heading down to the Garden level for the Main Course

Currently we have on Menu:

Sides:
Sylvia's Mormon Funeral Potatoes
Maxine’s Mashed Potatoes
Paulines’s Green Bean Casserole


Deserts:
Maxine’s- Pie
Darin’s- Aunt Myrtle’s Pound Cake
Storm Tiki’s- Tic-Tac Pie

Liquor and other things:
Belliala and - liquor and a cornucopia of delight
Storm Tiki’s- Mulled Wine

Looks like a great lineup.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catalina Vel-DuRay said...

Darling, I'll be throwing open Chez Vel-DuRay for all sorts of Amtrak Orphans and General Miscellanea, but I would LOVE to have your recipe for "Mormon Funeral Potatoes"! The only thing I've ever gotten from Catholic funerals is advice on whiskey, and which beer works best as a chaser...

5:18 PM  
Blogger Sylvia O'Stayformore said...

Darling I just sent the recipe plus a muffin recipe that has been a family favorite. Let me know how it goes. Try some of the healthy options, gives this dish a kick!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home