
Wow! There goes another month.
So I guess I should bring you up to speed. The stomach stuff ended up being gas for now and just went away. Thank God.
So schedule went full steam from there.
Did my first show in the series for Pure Circus at Noc Noc. The Cabaret Nior, interesting bar and fun people. Thanks to everyone that showed up. I had a wonderful time and met some really nice people. I’m trying to make sure to sing at all my guest spots. Makes it more of a treat.
Attended Chuck and Lloyd’s Wedding shindig at the Canlis. Wow! What a place. The view was amazing and the fun of hanging out with friends in semi-formal cocktail out fits was really very fun. Barbara was polished and detailed for the arrival and I can’t tell you how fun it is to have an entrance with her involved. Yes she is no Caddy but she looks sharp. I was amazed at the Valet boys. They don’t give you tickets and they remember exactly what car you have. Pretty darn cool. I spent the evening with Catalina and the Colonel chatting and catching up. I need to hang out with them more often. Such a fun family. The Abian-Hammersmiths looked amazing and it was just a glittering night all around. Fun people. Thanks and congrads to the cutest new legit couple in the town the new Chuck and Lloyd conglomeration.
Tri-Cites adventure- Loretta, her husband and myself packed up her truck with my bike Sophia on the last weekend in September. Had a wonderful weekend staying in two star motels, meeting Myspace friends and riding the pristine roads of Western Washington. Even found some amazing things at Thorp- Antique and Fruits stands! I’m a true believer now!
Now onto October!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home