Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Friday, August 15, 2008


Well darlings,
I think I’ve done it. What do you call it when you aren’t sure if you’ve bitten off more than you want to? I’ve been avoiding a weekly show for years. Since the wrestling gig down at the old Timberline. I did miss the money most once that one stopped. I have been getting steady bookings throughout the city on the most part but this summer a lot of the extra gigs started to dry up of new groups came in and took the whole show away. So when I was approached last week again to be a part of a weekly event I considered it. I like the idea of not having to worry about finding extra bookings and it would be a great place to really start stretching my vocal talents. I also like that I’m not producing it, I’m just a player. I love the idea of regular amounts of money. Helps me not worry so much about running on all wheels; Baconstrip, Magnum, Senior Bingo, Scooter life, and now this. More details later but I believe this new event will be happening on a weekly basis, with yours truly being the hostess. Something new, something different, something not quite my style but definitely would be Sylvia’s early years. More details as it becomes clearer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home