Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Thursday, March 06, 2008


Thoughts on this weekend of crazy!

Friday night I was in Tacoma at a ..:”Rainbows over something or other” fundraiser for the Gay and Lesbian center of Tacoma. I actually had a wonderful time. I met some really wonderful and talented local performers. I even got to go inside the Washington Museum of History, the old Union Station. WOW that place is huge! Met a new cute piano player, I’ve been trying to get a hold of since then to see if he would like to work with me but so far he has the NW flaky-cistis. I’ve emailed and called and no response. Perhaps he is dead. Oh well.

Saturday spent the morning with Maxine for brunch at Charlie’s then came home to start getting ready for the day. Black –Tie bingo was that night and WOW! What a crowd. Life Long has got it down though, it was a packed night and they have everything planned down to a tee. Scruffy was helping me and assisting me throughout the evening. THANK Goodness! He totally helped me by being extra hands and zipping what needed to be zipped and grabbing what needed to be grabbed. He is so interesting, being an Anthropologist in school right now loves to see human behavior. So one of the things he was doing all night as kind of a study for Porn BaconStrip was to wear a false appendage that made his endowment look rather large, in an unobtrusive way. He would then study how many people looked at it and their reactions. It was a rather entertaining. Jack Mackenroth the star of the Black-tie was really fun to meet. After that was all done, we packed up and went home to get ready for BaconStrip. WOW what a show the kids really put it all together Saturday! I loved it and it was packed. I even got to meet Drub, who was in town from the Seattle Erotic Art show. I missed that because of all of this, but I was thrilled we met up finally. They even ended up showing up at my door after it all and hanging out for a bit.

Sunday Morning was the brunch crowd and even though I was pretty tired from the night before it’s always so much fun to unwind with friends and discuss the previous evenings craziness. Like a certain trucker yelling out “Shut-up!” in the middle of my monologue and me yelling back “Honey, you are in a blackout we will see you in the morning…”

Aww the times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home