Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Friday, March 09, 2007


Scooter love.

Meant to Offend, our first local scooter rally is happening this weekend. Weather is supposed to be so-so. I’ll have a couch guest but I’ll be attending just a few of the events. I plan on going to the opening party tonight and the closing party on Sunday.

Saturday will be filled with playing tour guide for some friends from Bellingham. Should be a blast! But that night I’m at Julia’s for my one night this month for the club. I’m scheduling for weekends off for travel and provided them with my open weekends ( 2) and they only took one. Oh well, as long as I’m booked for the weekend my Mom comes to town to see one of my shows, I’ll be happy. In all of my 15 years of drag she has only seen me once in a Pride Parade. I’m a bit nervous.

After Julia’s is Emerald City Soul club at Lo-Fi. I’ll be go-go dancing with the rest of the kids in vintage northern soul. Flirting with the boys and girls half my age and telling them to keep up! I can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home