
Meet Babs Flo-Vine.
Over Christmas eve I was chatting with some friends that were getting a new car. They drove us down to Rebar for Dina's Christmas show and I mentioned how plush their car was.
Somehow things were arranged and Josh said, I'd sell it to you if you want it. I couldn'r really justify spending anything on a car until spring when I refinance things into an new debt free year. So we chatted how much fun it would be to use her as a drag carrier and for long roadtrips and such. Well somehow in the ends of the evening he said, "What if we worked out a trade?" You let me into Baconstrip for free and maybe do some promotional things for me, and I'll trade you this car? She is 1994 White with blue interior and huge! In Great shape and this will be the perfect car for roadtrips and towing Sophia to rallies! She has a V8.
So Saturday I sign contracts and take into possesion of
Barbara(for Glamour) Flo-Vine(German for White)


1 Comments:
How exciting! She is a beauty!
Post a Comment
<< Home