Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Monday, January 22, 2007


Sylvia the Comedienne?

Well since I’ve been hostessing for Laugh Hole at CHAC every once in a while, They figured I’m kind of funny. HA HA. I’ve been asked to perform at the Seattle Comedy Festival On Sunday, January 28th. They are taking over the Comedy Underground's traditional open mic night and adding local celebrities to the bill. They have David Schmader and Charles Mudede from The Stranger and DJ Sabzi from Blue Scholars performing that night. And ME!
The show starts at 8:30 pm The club is located at 222 S. Main Street underneath a sports bar called Swannie's.

Should be a fun show.

Hope to see you kids out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear, so many exciting things are happening for you! We couldn't be more pleased with your new wheels. You'll have to come by in the new automobile, and see the new powder room when it is completed!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home