
Here we go! It’s like a rollercoaster and I’ve been riding the clickitity clackitity car up the big first hill slowly but steady up, up, up. Tomorrow I hear CLICK and then WHOOOOOOOOOSH I start on the soaring decline through turns and twists of this crazy month.
My schedule thus far;
This weekend Friday the 1st,Bingo for the children at SU for a food bank food raiser for the AIDS Foundation. Then after that a studio opening for my tailor. He is having an open house and has invited me to it. I’m hoping I can make it. This Sunday? Brunch, my monthly contribution to social conversation and keeping it alive. Monday final preparations for the slide show getting ready for the three year pulp calendar retrospect on Friday the 8th. Saturday Night Julia’s new Holiday show. Which will be every Saturday night through December. In Between that holiday parties, service projects, Scooter meetings, and holiday work gatherings.
Friday the 15th, Columbia City Cabaret. Their holiday Burlesque show.
23rd the Dina Martina Christmas show on Christmas Eve. Plus After show holiday gathering. The 24th of December (KURISSMUS) Paul my good friend from Wichita flies in for a 2 week stay. YESSSS! Then the first week of January. NewYear’s DJing for private party then Bacon Strip in January etc, etc, etc,. Then I can take a break for a few weeks, hopefully.
So if I don’t get to you for the holidaze please don’t take it personally. I really did mean to wish you a very happy and healthy holiday season. See you in the spring.


1 Comments:
Sounds like you are busy, girl! We'll miss you during your blogging hiatus!
Post a Comment
<< Home