Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Thursday, December 21, 2006


Coming up for air.

Holiday parties? Check and done.
Calendars printed? Check- Reordered. (90 printed this year!)
Cards out? Check and done.
Service Project? 24 Turkeys cooked and 2 large pans of Mormon Funeral Potatoes? Done.
Family obligatory gifts sent? Check.
Holiday extra shows booked to pay for it all? Done.
In the week before Christmas lull? Currently.
I planned no parties this week, nothing. I wanted to kind of use this week to catch up with anything I was missing. It’s been lovely. The big Texan came over and we spent some really nice time together, our first since he moved out last summer. Kind of rekindled and appreciated once again what an amazing man he is.

Went to Beverly’s Christmas Gala and totally scored his Turquoise Hoover Constellation Vacuum as a Christmas gift. I wish I had been in a better mind space for conversation. I think I was a little burned out. Not sure.

Next?

Christmas Eve with Dina Martina
Pauline flies in on Christmas and stay through the first weekend fabulousness of Truckstop Tramps and Brunch.

I’m glowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home