
It’s alright to cry…
Coming from a pretty reasonable family of Mormon Euro-mutts, somehow I learned and somehow got the inner programming to hold feelings in around people.
Now every Sunday just before Desperate Housewives I usually catch the tail end of Extreme Home Makeover of a family that has dealt with extreme circumstances and finally ABC has come to transform their house into something completely unaffordable and out of their tax bracket. But I tear up every week! Well last night I was catching up on the missed Desperate Housewives episodes that I had missed and got to the 2 weeks previous one about the hostage situation. It kind of dealt with death. One of the main characters is dealing with saying goodbye to a best friend that killed herself briefly after she saw her on the street. So it had hunted her through the years. blah blah blah... So anyway at the end of this episode I’m balling and sobbing like a really good high drama queen should. I just kept letting it get bigger and bigger. I think it was about the pile of all my feelings of Scott and how much he meant to me.
So be warned. I’ll be able to handle huge traumas in real life with ease and cool calm actions. But if we end up at a sappy film or happen to catch the end of some extreme makeover that has a slight tinge of feeling I’ll probably go into a balling fit. Don’t worry; it’s just me getting rid of some of the Junior High trauma.


1 Comments:
Extreme Home Makeover always makes me cry, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home