Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006


So as an early gift to myself this year, I finally broke down and purchased a Nano. Oh I still have my dual cassette player hooked up at home along with my stackable turntable. BUT this I can fit in my purse and it came in blue. Engraved. I’m having a wonderful time with it. I might have to digitize all my albums now and put them on this thing. It’s like having my very own radio station. I’ve currently got most of my Christmas CDs downloaded onto it. It’s like 12 straight hours of Christmas. I haven’t even touched the cassettes or Albums yet.

The next thing? Even though I have no space for it and it would only really be good at the office that I can’t really justify, is this…Spektone sound system in GREEN! WOW this thing is sexy! The perfect blending of today’s technology with yesterday’s design flair.

The sad thing is it doesn’t have a radio attached to it. I have to listen to NPR in the morning and then again at 3:00. So until I find an option for that I’m safe. Plus my current vintage reproduction desk radio is too damn sexy not to use.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kittykat said...

That Spektone is SASSY! I want one, too!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home