Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Is anybody home?

Is this thing on?

Have I reached the party to whom I am speaking?

I think I should perhaps pick up another means of communication. I've been online since 1993 with my hotmail account. I remember setting it up on the Kinko’s Computer and being so excited to start using it. Sylviaostay@hotmail.com, we've been through years of relationships and drama. Up until recently my Hotmail account for Sylvia would average about 20 emails a day from people catching up, flirting, and checking with “Hey GUUUURRRRLLLL”. But lately it seems all my announcements go unnoticed or maybe just unresponsive. I don’t know about you but I used to get inundated with emails all day everyday and I will at least respond with a “Great Idea!” or “Sorry I’m booked already.” Or “let’s get together for drinks and discuss options.” I know they are out there. My Myspace box gets more action than this one. But lately… it seems that I send out adventures or invites and nothing. I’m probably feeling this way because I’m trying to work someone as a future project and he isn’t responding to emails. Nothing bothers me more. My Sylvia in box has been averaging one email reply in a week. Perhaps I will turn off the Junk mail filter just to give that account some exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home