Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Thursday, September 14, 2006


This Last Saturday was a full one. I woke up early and served up some breakfast for my scooter club. you know, just waffles and coffee. I know how to do that quick and everybody likes that. Then I rode up with the SQREAM(ers) to Mount Vernon. It was very wet but WOW what a lovely ride. We meet Mister Digger up there and had lunch at the local Co-op. Came back and took a little nap then got ready for my new gig.

I've been keeping it kind of quiet not knowing what I was in for. I had my doubts but after last Saturday's show I think I could settle into this. Well, this is what it is. It's a new Standard Drag show at Julia's on Broadway. Now Standard meaning in the female impersionater sense. The show has some really great numbers and I really think it's a very good show. PLUs I get to guest spot in it on a regular basis. Nice. Some else's show and production. I just show up, do my thing and do it well, pack up and leave. Nice.

Hopefully I get to keep it as a steady gig. Could get me closer to that new Vespa GT than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home