
As I’m typing away at a new week filled deadlines and orders, I’m listening to my Latin Love Lounge Mix that I created for the Hawaii trip. I remember the true feeling of “Wow this is a perfect song for this very moment” , when I had the Estate to myself one of the mornings, had just finished making a fresh pot of coffee, Ipod going through the house sound system, and Bali Hai by Gloria Lynne comes on through the speakers. It’s already an echoie song but when it’s being piped through a vintage 1960 state of the art sound system it creates a certain feeling of… wow. Put that in a truly amazing house with plush white carpets and amazing views, it was pretty cool. So the song just came on again and brought that whole feeling back. Now I have a week filled with wonder and amazement.
Thanks Gloria, thanks Hawaii. http://www.vrbo.com/69402


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home