
So Saturday night I decided to go home early. I’d had a full night of it. Starting at ICON at 6:00ish till around 9:30. Then off to a House party for the Central District troops. I left there around 11:00 pm and decide I had enough time to hit Emerald city Soul club until it was just too hot to dance. I should have brought the cooler grouping for that night. Go-go boots are only cool looking but are not cool at all temperature wise. So I bit farewell to all the Nuevo 60’s kids and thought I’d be in bed before last call. As I’m laying my tired little feet on my beauty pillow, my phone rings. It’s the Big Texan apparently out on the make. Something I love about him, always a tomcat. So apparently he decided he was going to try out an Ex-EX two girl friends previous. (Long story) and somehow at Neighbors something was projectile projecting and hit his new Perry Ellis “Hit it” shirt. Well he was on his way to my house to change and see if I had anything he could borrow.
I was kind of upset, feelings of slight jealousy, like why doesn’t he ask me to go out with him anymore, or what do those girls do for him that I wouldn’t be more than willing to do. Anyway as he enters takes off his shirt, all of that just fades away and I say to myself hmmm I’m still tired, he’s naked and I’m still tired. I hand him off a stand by brand-new party shirt from 7 that I have not debuted yet but he looks amazing in, and push him out the door. I’m going to bed, I had huge day on Sunday. But it felt nice to be used in another kind of rescue way for the local Texan. And I didn’t even need to put out. Now I just want my shirt back.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home