
Is summer really over?
Oh my word. Labor day weekend came and went. What a very lovely weekend!
Friday I was on call so I was late to what I thought was Ralph’s farewell dinner so I ended up eating at Charlie’s alone. While I’m alone, I guess I tend to notice more around me. There where 2 families of sight impaired folks all having a great time and another family of autistic group of folks chatting and carrying on even drinking. I was happy to see them and enjoyed overhearing there conversations because I wasn’t having any on my own. They chatted about who said this and that and how this bus driver and told them one thing on how to get somewhere and how silly he was for thinking they didn’t know the way around. It was very nice. I then went down to Rebar to see the new stage! OWOW! Ian and Scott had been working on it all day and it looks amazing. BaconStrip was the first show to actually try it out. How nice it is to be on a stage that is big enough to handle a show and much stronger. Doesn’t bow anywhere. I then put up the Pirate Strip posters for the next night.
Oh subtext on the posters. My new Go-go boy/Bacon meat man does water colors and totally whipped up a very cute painting of himself and Sylvia on the island. So cute! Then he proceeded to put up posters everywhere for me! LOVE him! And LUST after him.
Anyway back to me. So End of Friday night at home puttering about waiting to see if the Young Frankenstein boys would like to go out after the show. They both ended up being too tired to go to the bars so I headed to bed. It was a nice relief.
Saturday morning, I took Ralph to what I thought was going to be our farewell brunch, to Luna Park in West Seattle. Ralph at that point informed me that the idea to move to San Francisco had canceled and he was staying. YEAAAA! So Fridays are back to the way they have always been. Although I’m thinking I might need a new place to go. For a few months to give Charlie’s a break. Came back ran errands all afternoon and then started to get ready for Bacon Strip that night. As a surprise visit that afternoon, Dustin and his new Boyfriend showed up and even Patrick showed up from Bellingham just as we were about to leave for the show! WOWOWOW! Even out of towners for this one!
Pirate Bacon Strip was amazing. What a great line up of performers and costumes. Lots of fun surprises that night and some really good attendance. DJ Vodka Twist was an amazing fill in for the A-team and I might have him switch out with them more often to let them have some more time off. I worry that I’m not fun for them as much anymore. Lots of compliments about their job.
Sunday morning had brunch with the over night guests then went to Elijah and Angelica’s renewal of wedding vows. It was a very fun reception. Even met a new model that Mark is going to shoot. Hopefully I’ll see more of that boy later. Ended up with a booty call from Maple Valley Trailer boy. That is always a good trashy time.
Monday morning Mister Frenchmore and I went out to Chase’s Pancake house for breakfast and catch-up. I then spent the afternoon doing more cleanup and put away from the day before. The evening ended in a Great SQREAM ride to Madison valley to eat at the Attic. Great food and met some new members. Lovely weekend overall. Now I have Edmonds Community College to look forward to tonight and ICON tomorrow.
WITH my newly styled WIGSSSSS!
Scheduling headshots very soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home