Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Thursday, August 09, 2007


Had an amazing dinner last night. The Lineman from Wichita is in town and he has been staying with his new boyfriend- new man who happens to live here. He owns this very very tasteful house in the Columbia City. What I really loved about the house was that it looked like a very fun vintage house that would have been built in the 20’s or 10’s. Lots of nooks, and really fun architectural features that made it look like it had been there as one of the cornerstone houses for years. BUT it was brand new. All new. Very nice.
Meet the husband’s A-Gay friends. Very nice. Very A. I kind of missed that we were not hanging out with Paul as much as we normally do but. He will be back in a year!!!!!!! YES! Then riding we will go.

Lineman went with us on our SQREAM ride this last Monday and it was really fun just riding with the crew hanging out and laughing a lot.

So this weekend, I pack up Sophia, and we head toward the mountains for some drunken scooter camping! WAHOOOO! Riding all the way in with the basics and then getting smashed on my Vodka-Crystal tinis. Hanging out with hot scooter boys and enjoying it all. Now that is summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home