Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Well enough about all this boy stuff!

What the heck is Sylvia doing lately?!

Well heck! It Senior Center Gay bingo this weekend! It’s an early event with alcohol, cheap eats and drunken seniors! It’s actually a really good time. It’s on California and a Block up from Easy Street Records.

Their site is http://www.sc-ws.org/
Their Calendar is http://www.sc-ws.org/julyaug07/13.html
The doors open at 5:30 but Bingo doesn’t get started until around 7:00 pm.
I’ll be calling the numbers and auctioning off things for their fundraiser.

Saturday night I’ll be at Julia’s with my new line up of Summer songs.

Hope to see you all out!

Sylv

2 Comments:

Blogger Catalina Vel-DuRay said...

Darling, did we see you scootering through South Park last weekend? It was a regular CAVALCADE of scooters, and The Colonel thought one of them was you! I was fiddling with the radio or something....

8:35 PM  
Blogger Sylvia O'Stayformore said...

Well...yes it most likely was. We had to go down that way to avoid all the backups that never came to be.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home