Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Thursday, July 19, 2007


So what is next? Well after this weekend at Julia’s and some assorted parties I’m looking straight in the face of …
THE BIG 40!

Yup Chuck and Lloyd are letting me use the worldwide headquarters along with the expansive back 40.on the 28th weekend.

“What do you want for your birthday?”

Well Strippers of course! “I’ve got a dollar!”

Other than that, I love it when friends show. It truly is the best gift people could ever give me.

Oh and maybe a cake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catalina Vel-DuRay said...

Darling, I shall be at your party after all!!! It's the evening of the Seafair parade, and I'm going to be a balloon handler for the City Light balloon, so I shall stop by afterwards.

I'll simply have to go to the Skagit some other weekend. Werk, shmerk. 1965

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home