A now some pictures of the new members of the living room.
The couch? Originally a gift from my Drag Mom Pound Cake when I left my home town to bigger and better things. His son lost his virginity on it, originally pink, then I recovered it about 14 years ago in blue. Has been in numerous photo shoots, seductions and even porn. It’s been kind of a partner in crime and a lovely guest bed. Well, just a couple of weekends ago I injected another 15 years into her. At look at her now!!!!!!
It’s a lovely Asian motif with ultra suede piping. The material is new old stock Fiberglass from, you guessed it, That’s Atomic.
Speaking of That’s Atomic I thought I’d also post some pictures of the Simmons Sleeper chair. The other new member of the living room.


4 Comments:
Just dreamy! Love the new look on the sofa, and that chair is absolutely cunning!!! I love when furniture is clever, and can do multiple things.
I LOVE that couch! Beautiful.
I LOVE that couch! Beautiful.
The Asian print on your couch is to DIE for. It looks totally fabulous!
Post a Comment
<< Home