Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Sunday, August 13, 2006


So I've been waitting to get everything back and running normally from Denver.

WOW Amerivespa was amazing. I meet the most amazing people and had a wonderful time. But Sophia my ET4 was kind of acting up before I left and now she is full on acting up. She has been at the repair shop for the last 3 days and I was kind counting on her to go out and about this weekend. Sure I could have taken the bus. But, that just seems like way too much work to go to a party. No wonder I only stayed on the hill when I didn't have a working scooter. I guess I'm lame that way. It's totally making Amerivespa feel like I havn't got all my luggage back and I havn't recieved closer from the trip.

I totally miss her and really hope that the shop can figure it out before this weekend's camp out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home