
So Last night after returning from two rehearsals one for BaconStrip and the other for Mondo Scooterama I took off to at Cafe racer to hang out. At about 10:30pm I got home to a blissfully quiet house. I started going through things to look for The Big Texan's left overs. I gathered his papers put everything into one place. Then dusted. It's back to things left as they are. You know the luxury of coming home and finding things as you left them and not getting bothered that someone's socks have been left on the floor or someone didn't clean up the pan on the stove. Perhaps I'm turning into an old maid.
Spoils of the move? I know is that he took one of my good towels. I started thinking "where does he get off taking one of the GOOD towels" but then stopped. I guess I feel good that he has something nice from me when he get's out the shower. So I'll let him have it and go get another set today. More retail therapy! It feels good and gives the bathroom a boost.
Plus, I am meeting someone new on Saturday. I've still got it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home