Sylvia's Adventures

I mixed bag of thoughts from a mixed bag.

Monday, July 24, 2006


It’s too darn hot!

So Yesterday I was in my-(one day filming of my parts)-for this film I’m in.

www.mondoscooterama.com It’s a pet project of a friend that was inspired to write it from my Fez purchase in Eastern Washington at the Bacchus Scooter run.
http://www.bombasticsc.com/evt_bacchus.html
Anywho I ended up playing an EVIL doctor. “Dr. Dover…Dr.Ben Dover”
{Wicked Laugh} HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So I wear this fez through all of the shots. I’m in a white shirt and tie with lab coat. Warm to start off with. Well the lab set was in this garage space that’s normally pretty cool, temperature wise, (Thanks Sound speed scooters) but close the doors add 25 bodies with high powered lights, combined with record Seattle heat with stagnant air, let cook all day and you get 110 degrees in there. The day was long 8:00 AM to midnight, process seemed longer but I just kept saying to myself, it’s only one day and after that I have a semi major role in a very fun movie. We finished at Midnight last night. Sophia has been loaded onto the truck for Denver and so I rode back in the back seat of the car home. Very glad someone else drove because even though I was semi alert by that time, I wasn’t making much sense. Thank God for small blessings of my window air-conditioning unit at the boathouse. I was finally showered cool and past out. By 12:30. I will let you know when the premier party is and we can all go see it in air-conditioned comfort. OR hopefully it will be back to perfect Seattle temperate weather.

Next Amerivespa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home